Thursday, December 03, 2009

Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra

Berlin Phil visited Los Angeles and I couldn’t miss the rare chance to watch this legendary organization’s performance.

My wife and I decided to ask a babysitter to take care of Stella within 5-6 hours since Walt Disney concert hall in LA downtown takes 1+ hours to get by car from Valencia.

The traffic was terrible to downtown on 7:30pm of Tuesday but their music rewarded us enough.

It was outstanding and valuable experience to listen their music as live.

I want to go to their concert with Stella some day.

The holiday already began around concert hall and we’ve also enjoyed the mood after concert.

Stella was the only victim within this concert since we arrived babysitter’s home later than expected.

I’m sorry Stella and you’ll be there with me next time.





Posted via email from violkim's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment