Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My first kindle!

Finally, I bought a kindle (touch) first time in my life.
It's awesome device to read a book
Here're some pix.






Touch response is a little bit slow but I can still stand on it.
Screen is bright white background without any backlight.
Korean font is supported as default which is nice.
We don't have any Korean book for now but web clipping and new feeding are possible through 3rd party applications (Calibre).
Weight feels like heavier than I thought but not that bad when I tried it on the bus during commuting.
I also purchased a case from Marware and it fits exactly right on Kindle touch model.
The device is secured by the case, now.
Web surfing is possible but not that great since it's just a e-book reader.
Collection management is nice and overall speed is slow.



No comments:

Post a Comment