Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Life at new home, Montevista community

One not-so-sunny day, in other words, a cloudy day, we finally decided to go our community swimming pool where I've always dreamed when it's sunny and hot. Rachel put Stella a suit of bikini even though she wouldn't get wet, yet. After nice and cool swimming time, I've also taken care of my little backyard "farm". Few days later, I've planted the first chili to cook Korean soy bean soup (Dwen-Jang) and it wasn't that hot yet. Couple of roses bloom and didn't want to miss pictures of them. You can see a tiny grasshopper on a red rose.





2 comments:

  1. Put some pix of your home!!! I heard that you bought a mension. Good to see everyone in your family is doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the mension? Show me!!
    I bought a tiny tiny home.
    It's like a bird's nest in comparison to your palace.
    Look at following:
    http://violkim.spaces.live.com
    and look for the album titled "24662MontevistaCircle"

    ReplyDelete