Thursday, March 06, 2008

2008 Microsoft Products Launching Event in Los Angeles

On twenty seventh of February, I've been in the launching event of Microsoft at Los Angeles Convention Center. It was a full day event and completely free to register. The best part of it was all free foods. :) My co-workers and I enjoyed their free breakfast, lunch and even lots of snacks as well as many free gifts from both of vendors booths and Microsoft booths. The impression of The Server 2008 wasn't that strong but Visual Studio .Net 2008 team suite looks nice. The guy explained about the team suite seems like an expert software developer. Unfortunately, there were too many people came this event and I couldn't get in any of training session. It would be nice to learn about the new products at there.

BTW, Los Angeles downtown was pretty nice. I enjoyed walking around clean and beautiful streets. It's weird that I've never been there since I've visited this city hundreds of times. Nokia theatre and Convention Center are beautiful. It's also my first experience to take express bus to go Los Angeles and that's not bad. I didn't need to drive and it took only an hour and half which is same with the Metro link train.







2 comments:

  1. Oh, you posted photos that events.

    You told me that you went to there.

    I wonder last picture.
    ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. gerontology> The girl in the last picture is a TV Show host and Dell booth has her signing event. I just asked her to take picture with and you have nothing wonder.

    ReplyDelete