Sunday, December 03, 2006

Birthday dinner

December fifth is my birthday. Last weekend, I invited couple of friends to a little dinner for celebrating my upcoming birthday. I was totally drunken by mixed alcohol - beer, soju and margarita - and pressure of kevin. ^^ As you know, I am person to fall asleep right after being drunken.

Cheers altogether. I was okay at this time.

After that, I don't remember what happened. It seems like everyone enjoyed dancing when I was gone.


Xin & Jessica gave me a nice gift for both of b-day & x-mas.


4 comments:

  1. Where is the photo I took on your camera of you sleeping with the stuffed puppy on your head. Sorry you missed Karaoke sleepy head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah>> I saw that pix. Thanks for coming! Yeah, Xin said you guys went to Karaoke after all. I'm sorry to miss it. We'll go singing together, next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much fun!!! With a few pounds of brugolgi and a few glasses of soju in us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gene>> I know. I still have those Galbi at home. That's for my whole week's dinner! Ask me whenever you want Bulgogi. ^^

    ReplyDelete